Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Trip To Memphis Wouldn't Be Complete Without BBQ

Dining at the famous Rendezvous
This picture cracks me up. We're hungry!
That Grandpa Dave is hysterical









Last visit we went to Corky's. This time it was Rendezvous. Next time I want to hit up the Neely's restaurant. I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of bbq.





1 comment:

Moe said...

Despite my mostly vegetarian diet, I love good bbq. Rodney's Paw-paw used to make his own good old-fashioned NC-style (vinegar based) bbq sauce that he would sell by the jug. Rodney and his cousin are the only two people in the family that have the recipe. When we got married, Paw-paw threw us a big wedding shower/bbq at his local VFW.

Never had Memphis bbq though, and I wonder if it's as good. everyone says Dinosaur in Rochester is great, but I've never had it. Next trip home maybe.