Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're sick and tired of being sick and tired

I have no idea what they are watching here but it must have been riveting. In the course of a couple weeks there have been ear infections, colds, sinus infections, rashes and an endless amount of tissues circulating the Archer homestead. I am hoping that everything is on its way out.


IMG_1965

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Poor babies. And poor Mama and Papa Archer.I hope those nasty bugs go away for good!

Moe said...

Poor little peanuts. Jack and Lil are giving up snot, coughs, rashes, and ear infections for Lent, right? And bloody steaks on Friday in lieu of VanDeKamp's fish sticks.

I am trying to convince Attie and Little Bit that it would be really noble and selfless of them to give up whining for Lent. They can resume on Easter, but I think Jesus and I would agree that forty days without their nails-on-a-chalkboard complaining would be just awesome.

Bridge said...

Oh how I was craving a new Archer family photo! Hang in there, little buddies. You'll get through it!