Monday, March 1, 2010
Sleeping Beauty
On Friday I took Lily in to the doctor for a follow up on an ear infection. She had been running a fever and was congested. The doctor had a hard time listening to her due to all the fluid and sent us for chest xrays to rule out pneumonia. Thankfully the xrays were clear. In the meantime, the fever is gone but the congestion remains. She woke up at 4 this morning and would not go back to sleep despite our best efforts. I knew she was exhausted but she couldn't get comfortable. I think part of the problem is that she sucks her thumb--which makes it even more difficult to breathe when you can't breathe through your nose.
Anyway, she fell asleep after a very early breakfast (see the cheerios resting beneath her chin). She looked so peaceful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor sweet baby. Feel better soon Lil!
What. A. Doll-baby. Those eyelashes. Those cheeks. Those lips that put Shiloh Jolie-Pitt to shame. I adore sleeping baby photos and it just doesn't get much more precious than that, right down to her nubby little Minnie Mouse jammies and the few stray Cheerios tucked under her chin. What a sweetie-pie.
Aw little peanut! I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment