Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The blog has been on hiatus! We've had soooo much going on that if I stop to think about it all, I get overwhelmed. It was nice to be able to celebrate a happy occasion. Bridget and Brian had a picture perfect wedding weekend. I have lots of pictures to post...including a couple from the big day and then a trip to the Poconos and a move. But first, here are some shots from the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal went smoothly. The dinner was awesome. The food was amazing. The company was terrific. And Brian's sister put together one hell of a photo montage. I'm pretty sure my mom has watched that video 100 times already!


The beautiful couple

IMG_5029


They look so relaxed before the big day!

IMG_5039

Kev and Aunt Margaret

IMG_5002

The Gorgeous Tracy Family
IMG_5003

Bridget, Aunt Margaret and My Dad
IMG_4999

Isn't this picture the best?!
IMG_5008

Colin's already joking with the guys
IMG_5010

Three generations of Tracy men!
IMG_5012
Auntie Ann, Teresa, Joanie (or Margaret?!) and My Mom
IMG_5017

My Aunt Mary and Uncle Mike. They get better looking every time I see them!
IMG_5018

Joanie and Nicole (I'm drooling over their tans)

IMG_5022

The Tracy siblings and my bangs
IMG_5024
Marissa and Elizabeth. I love them. They not only make me laugh but they warm my heart knowing how much they care for my sister.

IMG_5026

The happy Baltimore couple
IMG_5027

Joanie, Ann and Bridge

IMG_5036

How many babies do you know that look like this when they are up way past their bedtimes?!

IMG_5034

Colin and Aunt Margaret in their matching hues.

IMG_5041

Colin is cheering on Bridget and Brian

IMG_5046

I love watching my brother as a father.
IMG_5058

Sister and Brother
IMG_5064

Kev and Uncle Jerry
IMG_5067

Me and My Beloved
IMG_5070

The McNellans (where's Mark?!)
IMG_5071
Joanie and Dave
IMG_5073

Aunt Bonnie, Bridge and Aunt Margaret

IMG_5072
A navigator and doctor walk into a bar...

IMG_5065



Thanks for a memorable day.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

These photos are great! What an awesome day...can't wait to see more!

Pat said...

A VERY SPECIAL WEEKEND!

Bridge said...

Great photos Car! What a fun weekend! Can we do this again next month? Also, is it me, or have I surpassed Kevin in the Tracy competition for palest skin? I am blindingly white!

Moe said...

Some beautiful photos here, Car. I love too many to single out a favorite. In addition to what was, I'm sure, a gorgeous wedding, it looks like it was a nice family reunion of sorts as well. Can't wait to see more!

Dad said...

Bridget, you weren't pale, you were positively radiant!