I haven't been posting as much...we have been so busy this holiday season! Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures from Thanksgiving. We were able to see some of our dear friends and family.
Love the contrast between the girls and the boys
Bobbsey Twins
Rodney and Charlie
Two little guys having too much fun
My next submission for awkward family photos
Stella is such a cutie. So happy we finally got to meet her!
Some proud dads and their babies. Yes Fiona, we are arranging a marriage.
It seems like just yesterday we were at their wedding. Sarah, Scott and Stella.
Love this shot. Mama and Baby.
I really tried to get a family photo but a.) the lighting was terrible and b.) inevitably someone does not cooperate. Eh well. Still love it.











2 comments:
it brings a smile to my face to see all these lovely people.
Oh goodness. Attie and Jack look like they've been taking uppers. Love the shot of me and Fee girl. As for the family shot...well, let's just say that's why we have no J.C. Penney family portraits hanging above the mantle.
Post a Comment