Here are the aftershots. It turned out great. We had to strategize with our furniture. The crib is now in our room and my dresser is in Jack's room. It works for now.
It's so beautiful! I'm glad that I have an interior decorator on call. I also love Jack in that last shot, head cocked to the side, wondering what all the fuss is about.
Sorry, I keep noticing more: how good are you at updating photos! I have had the same family pictures up since starting med school. As in Jack wasn't even a twinkle in your eye. Also, I love the coordination of your bedding and the Vera bag.
Wow--this is gorgeous! I love the color, and the furniture really looks great the way you have it set up. It works! You know how the Pottery Barn catalogs show the Benjamin Moore color swatches? I would like a book of color swatches from your house, please. Rodney still talks about wanting to duplicate that color in your living room.
5 comments:
It's so beautiful! I'm glad that I have an interior decorator on call. I also love Jack in that last shot, head cocked to the side, wondering what all the fuss is about.
Sorry, I keep noticing more: how good are you at updating photos! I have had the same family pictures up since starting med school. As in Jack wasn't even a twinkle in your eye. Also, I love the coordination of your bedding and the Vera bag.
This looks fabulous!!! I never saw the "cave" but I think you guys did a fabulous job with this.
Wow--this is gorgeous! I love the color, and the furniture really looks great the way you have it set up. It works! You know how the Pottery Barn catalogs show the Benjamin Moore color swatches? I would like a book of color swatches from your house, please. Rodney still talks about wanting to duplicate that color in your living room.
I keep noticing more, too. Lily's crib looks so cute tucked under that little eave. Her own little nook.
Post a Comment