Thursday, September 17, 2009

Krabby Patties

Occasionally Jack watches the cartoon "Spongebob Squarepants." He loves it unfortunately. I say "unfortunately" because I don't think there's much educational value to the show. Still, Spongebob really appeals to the toddler set for some reason. On the show Spongebob loves his Krabby Patties. They are small slider-like burgers. Jack is our picky eater. One night we decided to make smaller burgers and called them Krabby Patties and voila....he ate them! I mentioned this to my mom and she recently gave us the Billy May's Big City Slider Station. It's actually pretty nifty.





Lily likes the burgers (gasp)

Yay! Thanks Grandma.


Here's a link to the slider station:

3 comments:

Moe said...

Wow. I have heard legends about these mythical children, little ones who could be coerced into eating broccoli simply by calling them trees. I did not know such creatures actually existed. I must admit, I am very lucky with Donovan. She will still happily eat whatever I put before her, whether it be super-spicy Indian food, or a bowl full of peas and carrots. Mr Atticus, on the other hands, looks at me as if I am suggesting he ingest arsenic at the merest suspicion that a particular dish might contain something other than bread, cereal, fruit, or spinach (which he loves for some bizarre reason). Now you have me thinking that perhaps the key to a more balanced diet is simply renaming certain dishes after Noggin characters. Wow Wow Wubzy Kickety-Kickball Meatballs anyone? Yo Gabba Gabba Party in my Tummy Carrotsticks?

Anyway, those little sliders look pretty good actually. White Castle's got nothing on your little Krabby Patties.

Nicole said...

That guy is always pulling through...first Mighty Mendit, now this! RIP, Billy Mays.

Bridge said...

Wish I could have some krabby patties. Yummers.