Thursday, November 5, 2009

For Kevin...

My mom found this package of mustaches at Pottery Barn Kids (don't worry not toxic or very sticky for that matter). We did a photo shoot for you Kev.

Look it's Mini-Me

I think Nicole has the same reaction to both Colin and Kevin


Jack wasn't digging the stache thankfully



Brian, My Mom, Bridget (and yes, my mom is a mustachioed penguin)

Magnum P.I., er, I mean, David






6 comments:

Nicole said...

This is all very scary.
I actually think Dave liked his new look.

Erin said...

These pics make me laugh!!!

Pat said...

Kevin,ENJOY!!

Pat said...

Oh if anyone wants to borrow a mustache, I have a stash full!

Moe said...

That is so hysterical. If that didn't make your brother smile, nothing will!

Tracy Fan said...

Man those mustaches look good..
However I did not see one on nicole or carrie! I think brian was born for that rollie fingers mustache look. Could be an idea for the wedding! Mine has been growing now for 5 months and looks awesome!