Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Do I Love Thee...

...let me count the ways. I love this picture of Jack because it captures, at least to me, the essence of this little guy. He is lovable, imaginative, funny, tiring, trying, sweet, energetic, curious, musical, smart, impatient and endearing. The lead up to our move was most difficult for Jack. Change is a scary thing for anyone but especially toddlers who thrive with routine. Children are resilient though. I think we could all learn more from them. I'm happy to report that Jack loves "64." He also loves the new library, his fenced-in yard (ok, so mom and dad love that too), his shared room, the canal (and by canal I mean ducks, brueggers and tom wahls), his family room and our new neighbors and their dogs. P.S. Jack is eager to show you all his new house and is equally excited for you to bring a putty knife and spray bottle to help him tear down wallpaper. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yup, that's total Jack. We love him just the way he is.

Dad said...

I had so much fun with that little guy today! He is so special to me. What a treasure.
Love Grandpa Jim

Moe said...

Such a great photo. We can't wait to see "64," Jack, and you too.