Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wedding in Buffalo

Our good friend Megan was married last Friday. David and I were so happy to be able to attend the wedding. The ceremony took place at the Basilica of Our Lady of Victory in Lackawanna, New York. The church is so beautiful. It made me think of the Sound of Music. Megan looked stunning and Paul, her new husband, looked so happy and proud.
IMG_6301

inside basilica
Paul is the crew coach at Canisius High School and apparently the tradition for crew coaches is that the team waits for the newly married couple as they depart the church. Megan and Paul passed under a "row" of oars.
IMG_6320
Mr. and Mrs. Cumbo
IMG_6326
Sara, Me, Megan, Paul and Meghan
IMG_6381
Switch! Sara, David, Megan, Paul and Meg
IMG_6383
I'm so lucky!
IMG_6388
Congrats to Megan and Paul!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You look great Car!...and Dave too!I see you got a new do. Glad you guys got to get away and have some "adult time".

Moe said...

Congrats to Megan and Paul! Megan, you look so beautiful, and that church is absolutely breathtaking. Is it Greek Orthodox?