Here is Lily opening up her new "sprinkle" shoes (as she calls them) from Grandma Toni and Grandpa Dave. As soon as she saw them she demanded they be put on.

It's hard to get the full effect here, but these bedazzled beauties also light up as you walk.

3 comments:
I love her sprinkle shoes, but we're going to have to put the kibosh on the shoes thing at some point, lest our house become overrun. She now has sprinkle shoes, formal shoes, sneakers, rain boots, snow boots, ugg boots, and a few others I can't think of right now. And she loves them all.
Haha...wait till you get home tonight. Lily got a package from Kevin and Nicole today. She now has princess shoes (4 pairs)...and she is trying them all on and loving every minute of it. She has more heels than I do!
Whoa, I am blinded by those glittery Keds. What a fashionista. What makes me laugh is that look of determination on Lil's face, like she was about to shove David out of the way and get them on herself if he didn't start moving a little faster.
And I laughed when I saw your comment about the package Lily got from Kevin and Nicole, Car, because Donovan wanders around our house in dress-up princess heels and Rodney looked at her one day and said, "At least one of the women in this house wears heels, haha." Though it's true that when we're getting ready to go somewhere even Donovan looks at me like she is disgusted by the worn-out Asics I wear pretty much every day. And here I thought she wouldn't be embarrassed by the way I dressed until she got to be a teenager, at least.
Post a Comment