Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Few More School Shots

Unfortunately I had a doctor's appointment the other day and wasn't able to go to Jack's school for his birthday. I think David got a kick out of going though and he is the one that snapped these shots. The cupcakes were a hit. Jack is enjoying school. Every so often I get a few tidbits of his time there. Yesterday for example he said something about pushing. Then he said, "Atticus pushed me." Hmm, I'm pretty sure there isn't an Atticus in his class. Thought you would appreciate Maureen.

Looking rather solemn for his birthday celebration

Ok, that's more like it. I love how a.) hands are folded, b.) napkin is on the table and c.) he is seated in his chair.

Sitting "pretzel" style
Not sure what they were doing here but it's cute how they are all holding hands. I hope they all purell-ed afterward. Just kidding. Sort of.



Ooh, another train
I threw this one in for good measure. Lily enjoying some alone time. I think it's only a matter of time before she starts walking. We both have colds right now so it's been good times in the Archer house.


And, finally, look what was in Jack's book bag. It's here in writing. They can start learning hockey at age three. Yikes. It's too bad Matt wasn't closer. I'd just hire him for private lessons.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww...his first school birthday celebration! How cute.
I do know of someone closer that could give some lessons...

Bridge said...

I love his birthday crown! And I love Lily's jammies. :)

Moe said...

I'm sure Jack saying "Atticus pushed me" is just his way of saying, "I wish Atticus lived here. Instead of that Jayden kid pushing me, I wish it had been my buddy Atticus." It's wishful thinking, see?

He looked like he had a wonderful little birthday celebration. Hope you and Miss Lily feel better soon!